Online Greek Level 15 is an Intermediate Greek course for students who have studied the Greek language to a fairly high level. Online Greek Level 15 requires that you have previously studied Greek Level 14 or a course of at least 168 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then check our level chart.
Our Online Greek language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Going on holidays
– Traveling by plane
– Greek islands
– Talking about vacation
– Describing a place
– Simple Past tense revision and practice
– Past Continuous tense revision and practice
– Present Perfect revision and practice
– Past Perfect revision and practice
– Greek islands
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 168 class hours of previous Greek language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Tuesdays: 10th January – 14th February 2023
Wednesdays: 5th April – 17th May 2023*
Thursdays: 6th July – 10th August 2023
Mondays: 2nd October – 6th November 2023
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 12th of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons spread out over 7 weeks.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Greek language teachers
- Greek language study tips
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay