Online Italian Level 15 is an Intermediate course for students who have studied the Italian language to a fairly high level. Online Italian Level 15 requires that you have previously studied Italian Level 14 or a course of at least 168 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Italian language level test here or check our levels chart.
Our Online Italian language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
- Building on talking about future plans
- Writing a cover letter
- Talking about media and news
- Talking about the weather
- Building on and consolidation of futuro semplice
- Use of comparativi
- Italian media and newspapers
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 168 class hours of previous Italian language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Tuesdays: 10th January – 14th February 2023
Wednesdays: 5th April – 17th May 2023*
Thursdays: 6th July – 10th August 2023
Mondays: 2nd October – 6th November 2023
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 12th of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons spread out over 7 weeks.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Italian language teachers
- Italian language study tips
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay