Online Korean Level 12 is a Pre-Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for a while. Online Korean Level 12 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 11 or a course of at least 132 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Talking about personal dreams and future hopes
– Talking about personal status
– Talking about hobbies and abilities to do something
– Talking about the completion of action or event
– -기 위해서
– -을까 하다/ㄹ까하다
– -을/ㄹ 줄 알다/모르다
– -고 나면
(1) 한국어가 많이 늘었네요.
(2) 건강을 위해서 집에서 요리를 하려고 해요.
(3) 저는 커피를 마시면서 책을 읽어요.
(4) 저는 IHLondon에서 한국어 공부를 할까 해요.
(5) 테니스를 치고 나면 스트레스가 풀려요.
(6) 김치를 만들 줄 알아요.
– Leisure activities
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 2 and 3
Chapter 14 (Book 2) and Chapter 1 and 2 (Book 3)
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 132 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Mondays: 21st February – 28th March 2022
Mondays: 23rd May – 27th June 2022
Tuesdays: 16th August – 20th September 2022
Wednesdays: 9th November – 14th December 2022
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay