Online Korean Level 13 is a Pre-Intermediate Korean course for students who have studied the Korean language to a fairly high level. Online Korean Level 13 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 12 or a course of at least 144 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Talking in ‘Banmal’ or informal intimate speech
– Arranging the time and the place for an appointment
– Changing appointments
– Talking about house chores
– 아무 (noun)나/이나
(1) 이제부터 우리 반말로 하자.
(2) 저는 한국 음식은 아무거나 잘 먹어요.
(3) 집 안 청소에다가 빨래까지 할 일이 너무 많아요.
– Korean society
– House chores
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation 3
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 144 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Thursdays: 13th January – 17th February 2022
Mondays: 4th April – 16th May 2022*
Mondays: 4th July – 8th August 2022
Tuesdays: 27th September – 1st November 2022
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 18th of April. Additionally, due to the Bank Holiday the lesson on the 2nd of May will be rescheduled to another day tbc with the teacher. The course still consists of 6 lessons however.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay