Online Korean Level 23 is an Upper-Intermediate course for students who have studied the Korean language to a high level and wish to work on fluency. Online Korean Level 23 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 22 or a course of at least 264 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
–Talking about causes and effects
– Asking for advice
– Giving advice
– 는/은/ㄴ 만큼
– 는 데
– 나/은가/ㄴ가 보다
(1) 노력한 만큼 좋은 결과가 있을 거예요.
(2) 그 책을 다 읽는 데 삼 일 정도 걸렸어요.
(3) 너무 배가 고파서 음식이 나오자마자 정신없이 먹었어요.
(4) 유명한 배우가 왔나 봐요.
– Electronic products related words
– Problem–solving words
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 4
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 264 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 12th January – 16th February 2022
Thursdays: 7th April – 19th May 2022*
Mondays: 4th July – 8th August 2022
Tuesdays: 27th September – 1st November 2022
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 21st of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons however.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay