Online Korean Level 24 is an Upper-Intermediate course for students who have studied the Korean language to a high level and wish to work on fluency. Online Korean Level 24 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 23 or a course of at least 276 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Talking about changes
– Giving reasons
– Expressing efforts
– Talking about resolution
– 게 하다/만들다
– 기로 하다
(1) 저의 노력이 한국어를 잘하게 만들었어요.
(2) 들으면 들을수록 좋더라구요.
(3) 운전하느라고 전화를 못 받았어요.
(4) 이번에 푹 쉬기로 했어요.
– Goals and efforts
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 4
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 276 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 23rd February – 30th March 2022
Thursdays: 26th May – 30th June 2022*
Mondays: 15th August – 19th September 2022**
Tuesdays: 8th November – 13th December 2022
*Due to the Bank Holiday, the lesson on the 2nd of June will be rescheduled to another day tbc with the teacher.
**Due to the Bank Holiday, the lesson on the 29th of August will be rescheduled to another day tbc with the teacher.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay