Online Korean Level 4 is an Elementary Korean course for students who have already studied some Korean. Online Korean Level 4 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 3 or a course of at least 36 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Talking about experiences
– Talking about hobbies and exercises
– Introducing family members
– Talking about frequency
– Able to use honorific forms in a sentence
– Past tense -았/었/였어요
– Location particle -에서
– Honorific –으시-/-시-
– Future tense -(으)ㄹ 거예요
– Making suggestions using -아요/어요/여요
– Indicating a reason to go somewhere -으러 가다/-러 가다
(1) 친구들하고 이번 주말에 축구를 할 거예요.
(2) 할아버지께서 식사를 드세요.
(3) 영화관에 자주 가요.
(4) 공원에서 자전거를 탔어요.
(5) 우리 기타를 같이 배우러 가요
– Frequency words
– Honorific words
– Weekend activities and hobbies
– Family-related words
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation 1
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 10)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 36 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Tuesdays: 17th August to 21st September 2021
Wednesdays: 10th November to 15th December 2021
Thursdays: 24th February – 31st March 2022
Mondays: 23rd May – 27th June 2022
Tuesdays: 16th August – 20th September 2022
Wednesdays: 9th November – 14th December 2022
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay