Online Korean Level 6 is an Elementary Korean course for students who are already in the process of learning Korean. Online Korean Level 6 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 5 or a course of at least 60 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Describing colours/sizes/clothing
– Talking about health/symptoms
– Giving reasons
– Talking about contrary situations
– -한테, -한테서
– -이나/나, -거나
(1) 친구한테 편지를 받았어요.
(2) 예쁘지만 좀 불편해요.
(3) 배가 아파서 수업에 늦었어요.
(4) 돈이 없어서 콘서트에 못 갔어요.
(5) 와인이나 케이크는 어때요?
(6) 돈을 모아서 선물을 샀어요.
– symptoms of body parts
– items for gifts
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 1&2
Chapter 13-14 (Book 1) and Chapter 1 (Book 2)
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 60 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Mondays: 15th August – 19th September 2022*
Tuesdays: 8th November – 13th December 2022
Wednesdays: 22nd February – 29th March 2023
Thursdays: 25th May – 29th June 2023
Tuesdays: 22nd August – 26th September 2023
Wednesdays: 4th October – 8th November 2023
Thursdays: 16th November – 21st December 2023
*Due to the Bank Holiday, the lesson on the 29th of August will be rescheduled to another day tbc with the teacher.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay