Online Korean Level 7 is an Elementary Korean course for students who are already in the process of learning Korean. Online Korean Level 7 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 6 or a course of at least 72 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Asking others regards
– Talking in formal Honorific ending
– Talking about transport
– Asking for directions
– -ㅂ/습니다. -ㅂ/습니까?
– -에서/부터 ,-까지
(1) 회사 일이 많아서 바빴습니다.
(2) 전화를 받고 나갔어요.
(3) 버스로 10분 걸려요.
(4) 공항에서 호텔까지 어떻게 갈까요?
-Public transportation in Korea
-words related to someone’s state
– directions and movement
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 2
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 10)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 72 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 13th January – 17th February 2021
Thursdays: 15th April – 20th May 2021
Mondays: 5th July – 9th August 2021
Mondays: 27th September – 1st November 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to another day TBC with your teacher.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay