Online Korean Level 8 is an Elementary Korean course for students who are already in the process of learning Korean. Online Korean Level 8 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 7 or a course of at least 84 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Suggesting food
– Talking about taste
– Asking for confirmation
– Talking about sequences in action
– Talking about actions in progress
– Talking about changes in state
– Giving reason
– -은 후에/ㄴ 후에
– -고 있다
(1) 점심 먹으러 갈래요?
(2) 로라 씨는 한국 음식을 잘 먹지요?
(3) 저녁 먹은 후에 조깅을 해요.
(4) 회의실에서 손님을 만나고 있어요.
(5) 푹 쉬어서 괜찮아졌어요.
(6) 저는 고기를 못 먹으니까 다른 거 먹어요.
– Daily habits and routines
– Weather and climate
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 2
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 10)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 84 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 24th February – 31st March 2021
Thursdays: 27th May – 1st July 2021
Mondays: 16th August – 20th September 2021
Mondays: 8th November – 13th December 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to another day TBC with your teacher.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay