Online Korean Level 8 is an Elementary Korean course for students who are already in the process of learning Korean. Online Korean Level 8 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 7 or a course of at least 84 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Suggesting food
– Talking about taste
– Asking for confirmation
– Talking about sequences in action
– Talking about actions in progress
– Talking about changes in state
– Giving reason
– -은 후에/ㄴ 후에
– -고 있다
(1) 점심 먹으러 갈래요?
(2) 로라 씨는 한국 음식을 잘 먹지요?
(3) 저녁 먹은 후에 조깅을 해요.
(4) 회의실에서 손님을 만나고 있어요.
(5) 푹 쉬어서 괜찮아졌어요.
(6) 저는 고기를 못 먹으니까 다른 거 먹어요.
– Daily habits and routines
– Weather and climate
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 2
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 84 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Thursdays: 18th August – 22nd September 2022
Mondays: 7th November – 12th December 2022
Tuesdays: 21st February – 28th March 2023
Wednesdays: 24th May – 28th June 2023
Thursdays: 24th August – 28th September 2023
Tuesdays: 14th November – 19th December 2023
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay