Online Korean Levels 15&16 is a Pre-Intermediate Korean course for students who have studied the Korean language to a fairly high level. This is an intensive Korean course allowing you to take two Korean levels in 6 weeks and progress more quickly. Online Korean Levels 15&16 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 14 or a course of at least 168 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Talking about concerns
– Giving advice
– Giving reasons
– Cooking and recipes
– Talking about cultural differences
– Indirect narration
– Talking about injuries and symptoms
– Talking about a reason for guessing
– -을지/ㄹ지 알다/모르다
– -는/은/ㄴ 게 어때요?
– -을/ㄹ 테니까
(1) 입에 맞을지 모르겠어요.
(2) 이번 휴가는 휴양지로 가는 게 어때요?
(3) 저는 채소를 좋아하거든요.
(4) 정리를 끝내고 나서 식사를 합시다.
(5) 사람마다 얼굴이 다른 것처럼 성격도 달라요.
(6) 깜짝 놀라서 커피를 쏟을 뻔했어요.
(7) 마무리는 내가 할 테니까 먼저 들어가세요.
(8) 벌써 비행기 표가 없다고 해요.
(9) 요리를 하다 손을 베였어요.
(10) 머리가 깨질 정도로 두통이 심해요.
– Korean Recipes
– Feelings and emotions
– Medical references
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 3
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 10)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 168 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Mondays + Wednesdays: 11th January – 17th February 2021
Tuesdays + Thursdays: 13th April – 20th May 2021
Mondays + Wednesdays: 5th July – 11th August 2021
Tuesdays + Thursdays: 28th September – 4th November 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to another day TBC with your teacher.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay