Online Korean Levels 5&6 is an Elementary Korean course for students who are already in the process of learning Korean . This is an intensive Korean course allowing you to take two Korean levels in 6 weeks and progress more quickly. Online Korean Levels 5&6 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 4 or a course of at least 48 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Talking about plans
– Making appointments
– Talking about the weather forecast
– Assuming/ guessing
– Making suggestions
– Describing colours/sizes/clothing
– Talking about health/symptoms
– Giving reasons
– Talking about contrary situations
– -ㄹ/을 거예요
– -한테, -한테서
– -이나/나, -거나
(1) 콘서트에 가고 싶어요.
(2) 공연장 앞에서 만날까요?
(3) 춥고 눈도 많이 와요.
(4) 이번 주말에는 비가 올 거예요.
(5) 친구한테 편지를 받았어요.
(6) 예쁘지만 좀 불편해요.
(7) 배가 아파서 수업에 늦었어요.
(8) 돈이 없어서 콘서트에 못 갔어요.
(9) 와인이나 케이크는 어때요?
(10) 돈을 모아서 선물을 샀어요.
-Shopping in Korea
– Appointment related words
– Seasons and weather
– Seasonal activities
– symptoms of body parts
– items for gifts
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 1&2
Chapter 11-14 (Book 1) and Chapter 1 (Book 2)
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 48 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Tuesdays + Thursdays: 22nd February – 31st March 2022
Mondays + Wednesdays: 23rd May – 29th June 2022
Tuesdays + Thursdays: 16th August – 22nd September 2022
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay