Online Korean Levels 7&8 is an Elementary Korean course for students who are already in the process of learning Korean. This is an intensive Korean course allowing you to take two Korean levels in 10 weeks and progress more quickly. Online Korean Levels 7&8 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 6 or a course of at least 72 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Online Korean language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Asking others regards
– Talking in formal Honorific ending
– Talking about transport
– Asking for directions
– Suggesting food
– Talking about taste
– Asking for confirmation
– Talking about sequences in action
– Talking about actions in progress
– Talking about changes in state
– Giving reason
– -ㅂ/습니다. -ㅂ/습니까?
– -에서/부터 ,-까지
– -은 후에/ㄴ 후에
– -고 있다
(1) 회사 일이 많아서 바빴습니다.
(2) 전화를 받고 나갔어요.
(3) 버스로 10분 걸려요.
(4) 공항에서 호텔까지 어떻게 갈까요?
(5) 점심 먹으러 갈래요?
(6) 로라 씨는 한국 음식을 잘 먹지요?
(7) 저녁 먹은 후에 조깅을 해요.
(8) 회의실에서 손님을 만나고 있어요.
(9) 푹 쉬어서 괜찮아졌어요.
(10) 저는 고기를 못 먹으니까 다른 거 먹어요.
-Public transportation in Korea
-words related to someone’s state
– directions and movement
– Daily habits and routines
– Weather and climate
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 2
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 10)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 72 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2.5 hours per week
- The course runs for 10 weeks
- The course takes place on Saturdays 10:30 – 13:00
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
25th September – 27th November 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday it is rescheduled to another day TBC with your teacher.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay