Online Mandarin Level 7 is an Elementary Mandarin course for students who are already in the process of learning Mandarin. Online Mandarin Level 7 requires that you have previously studied Mandarin Level 6 or a course of at least 72 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then check our levels chart.
Our Online Mandarin language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 10)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 72 class hours of previous Mandarin language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 13th January – 17th February 2021
Thursdays: 15th April – 20th May 2021
Mondays: 5th July – 9th August 2021
Mondays: 27th September – 1st November 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to the Friday: same week, same time.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Mandarin language teachers
- Mandarin language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay