Online Russian Level 16 is an Intermediate course for students who have studied the Russian language to a fairly high level. Online Russian Level 16 requires that you have previously studied Russian Level 15 or a course of at least 180 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Russian language level test here or check our levels chart.
Our Online Russian language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Рассказать о праздниках
– Написать приглашение и поздравление
– Говорить о традициях, обсудить культурные нормы и стереотипы, сравнить традиции в разных странах
– Отрицательные местоимения и наречия
-то и -нибудь
хотя, несмотря на
– Приглашения и поздравления
– Глаголы по теме праздники
– Новоселье, подарки
– Праздничные традиции
*Additional content might be included when general progress is good, or content may vary according to students’ interests or background knowledge.
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 10)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 180 class hours of previous Russian language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 24th February – 31st March 2021
Thursdays: 27th May – 1st July 2021
Mondays: 16th August – 20th September 2021
Tuesdays: 9th November – 14th December 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to another day TBC with your teacher.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Russian language teachers
- Russian language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay