With 30 hours of one-to-one Spanish lessons you can make the most of your personalised tuition and progress quickly with the Spanish language.
What can you achieve in 30 hours of one-to-one tuition?
This is ideal if you wish to progress quickly and include as much practice as possible, as both timetable and content will be organised around you.
The hours can be used for a regular lesson once a week to focus on further improving your language skills or they can be used intensively if you have little time to achieve your aim.
What are your options?
You can use the check list below to organise your course:
- Choose the number of hours of study
- Select the start date: we need 2 weeks maximum to organise your course
- Plan your preferred timetable: you can study intensively or spread your lessons over a number of weeks. Just 48 hours notice required to reschedule a class at no extra charge
- Location: you can study at our school in Covent Garden, your office, a quiet café or online through Zoom. We do not offer home tuition.
What’s included in the course fee?
- Needs analysis
- Course material: the course is made for you and it won’t be based on a textbook. The teacher will provide all you need to support the lessons
- Access to additional resources on Moodle
- End of course report including recommendations for future study
- Certificate of attendance
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay