Study Intermediate Level Spanish with Trainee Teachers
The opportunity to practise teaching with real students is a vital part of our Spanish Teacher Training Course, and this is where you come in! Our Intermediate level Spanish lessons with trainee teachers are a great and affordable way to practise your Spanish. Costing just £35 for a 10 week course, our lively and engaging lessons are taught by IH London student teachers under the supervision of expert language teacher trainers.
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: this is a course for Intermediate level students. Test your Spanish level.
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- Lessons taught by up to six supervised IH London trainee teachers
- All lessons are supervised by experienced teacher trainers
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 10 weeks
- The course takes place on Wednesdays evenings 18:30 – 20:30
Wednesdays: 27th January – 31st March 2021
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay