This course is for students who are planning on taking an undergraduate or postgraduate course at a university.
Whilst IELTS prepares you to enter a university, this course focusses on preparing students for the academic culture of a higher education institution,
particularly in the UK. It is perfect for students who have already completed an IELTS course at IH London.
Whilst two weeks is the minimum course length, we recommend students take the course in four-week blocks, up to a maximum of 12 weeks.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 4 weeks
- Maximum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15
- Cost: £1,040.00
- Start dates*: every 4 weeks
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
- To prepare students for studying at university
- To develop key vocabulary and language for academic contexts
- To develop critical thinking skills
- To develop presentation, research and note taking skills