Accelerate is a demanding course that focuses on improving your English skills for day-to-day life. There are 15 lessons a week, Monday to Friday from 09:00 until 12noon. The maximum group size is eight people, which means you will get more individual attention from the teacher and learn faster.
- English level required: Minimum B1
- Course length: Minimum 1 week
- Maximum class size: 8
- Minimum age: 18
- Lessons per week: 15 group
- Time: 09:00-12:00 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost**: £385.00 per week
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials.
Who is the course for?
This is a great option if you want to improve your general English skills in a smaller group so you can learn faster. This course also gives you access to all the facilities of the Executive Lounge on the top floor of the School, including complimentary refreshments, periodicals, roof terrace access, a networking lunch (every two weeks) and a networking social programme.
You will be able to:
- Develop more confidence when interacting with other English speakers
- Communicate more fluently, accurately and naturally when giving information
- Summarise and give your opinion about a variety of topics
- Improve your ability to maintain interaction and to put your point across in a range of contexts.
- The course is task and topic based, which allows individual needs to be met efficiently.
- The topics are chosen by the group in consultation with the teacher at the start of each week.
- You will be encouraged to work in pairs and in small groups to maximise your learning.
- You will take part in simulations of real life situations and role-plays.
- You will work systematically on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- You will have personalised one to one tutorials with your teacher.