BCTC - Business Cultural Trainer's Certificate
The Business Cultural Trainer's Certificate (BCTC) is an intensive three day course aimed at international business English teachers, trainers and HR professionals who need to research, design and deliver cross-cultural training courses to business customers.
The Business Cultural Trainer's Certificate gives you the opportunity to develop your cultural training skills and identify what you have to offer as a cultural trainer.
In three days it teaches you how to research, design, market and deliver a cross-cultural training programme, giving you a complete course with all the exercises you need ready for use.
This specialised knowledge will give you the edge in the corporate and general language training sectors.
Business Cultural Trainer's Certificate course information
- English level required: Minimum C1
- Course length: 3 days
- Maximum class size: 10
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 18 (16 hours, 30 minutes)
- Time: 09:30-12:30 and 13:30-16:30 (Thu-Sat)
- Start dates*: 4 April, 4 July, 5 September, 7 November
- Cost: £600.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Business Cultural Trainer's Certificate course includes:
- Key theories of cultural training
- How to research and design a country profile and prepare cultural training programmes
- How to identify unique selling points and market courses
Meet Barry Tomalin
Barry Tomalin is creator and director of the IH Business Cultural Trainer’s Certificate (BCTC) 3 day intensive train the trainer programme for teachers, trainers and corporate personnel. Read more...
Interested to find out whether you are eligible for Erasmus+ funding?
Click here to discover more about how you can apply.