Business Management - Online
This module looks at marketing and finance as key components of business management. The material we cover will encourage you to become familiar with basic financial documents, and also to consider your organisation's approach to marketing and promotion.
During the module you will:
- consider your organisation’s marketing objectives and the key components of the marketing mix
- look at product life cycles and portfolios
- consider aspects of financial and budget planning
- look at how to read and understand a Profit and Loss Account
- review how to cost a course and make a business case
- Minimum English level: C1+/C2
- Minimum age: 21
- Module lenghts: 6 weeks
- Cost: £350.00
- Start dates: 12 May 2019
Modules can be run outside the stated dates if there are sufficient course participants (minimum 6).