Cambridge B2 First (FCE) - 20
Our Cambridge English Exam plus preparation course combines study for the B2 First Certificate in English (FCE) with a specific area of English you need to improve.
This course focuses on the skills and language you need for the Cambridge B2 First (FCE) exam. It covers exam techniques and test-taking strategies, including extensive exam practice.
- Minimum English level: B2 Upper Intermediate
- Course length: 8 weeks
- Maximum class size: 14
- Minimum age: 16
- Start dates: 16 April 2018, 15 october 2018; 1 January, 1 April, 7 October 2019
- Lesson time a week: 18 hours 20 minutes
- Lessons a week: 20
- Lessons times: 12:15 to 16:15
- Lesson days: Monday to Friday
- Cost: £2,400.00
Who is the course for?
For students who want to gain an internationally recognised General English qualification and who want an intensive study option.
The B2 First Certificate in Cambridge English (FCE) preparation course leads towards an upper-intermediate level English language qualification that is respected and recognised around the world by universities, employers and national education authorities.
It will help you pass your exam with additional Special Focus classes, allowing you to refine your language skills in the areas which need most attention.
The course fully prepares you for the Cambridge B2 First (FCE) exam by providing you with all the skills and techniques you need for each section of the test.
- You will learn and practise important new language relevant to the exam.
- By the end of the course you will be more confident and accurate in using the English you have learnt.
- Lessons are based around topic work, a dedicated exam course book and other materials.
- You will receive regular one-to-one assessment from your teacher.
Please note, the Cambridge English B2 First (FCE) exam fee of £145 is not included in the course price. To book a Cambridge exam, please see our Cambridge exam dates and fees page.