Cambridge C2 Proficiency (CPE) - 15 lessons/week
Prepare for the Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (CPE) exam with our Cambridge Preparation 15 C2 Proficiency (CPE) course.
C2 Proficiency (CPE) is the most advanced Cambridge English qualification and demonstratesan expert-user level of English. This course fully prepares students for the exam by focusing on all the skills and language needed for each section of the test.
- English level required: Minimum C2
- Course length: 10 weeks
- Maximum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: 7 January, 1 April, 30 September 2019
- Cost**: £2,160
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is the course for?
The course is for students who want to gain an advanced General English qualification. It demonstrates a high enough level of English to be able to study postgraduate courses at a British university or teach English to others.
This course fully prepares you for the Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (CPE) exam.
It will focus on developing your use of English, helping you gain an advanced English language qualification that is recognised throughout the world. You will become more confident and accurate in using the language you have learnt.
The Cambridge Preparation 15 C2 Proficiency (CPE) programme will provide you with all the skills and techniques you need for each section of the exam.
You will be able to:
- Study demanding subjects at the highest level, including postgraduate and PhD programmes
- Negotiate and persuade effectively at senior management level in international business settings
- Understand the main ideas of complex pieces of writing
- Talk about complex or sensitive issues, and deal confidently with difficult questions.
- Be given the exam techniques and test-taking strategies that you need to pass the exam
- Have a full practice exam during the course and receive feedback and advice from your teacher
- Discuss and debate a wide range of topics to improve your fluency and accuracy
- Refine your writing skills in order to express your views effectively
- Further develop your key skills by listening to a variety of complex topics
- Read extended texts from different genres
- Develop a broad range of language to help in each part of the exam.
** Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials. Please note, the Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (CPE) fee of £160 is not included in the course price. To book a Cambridge exam, please see our Cambridge exam dates and fees page.