English Active - Oxford (12-17 years)
Our English Active Young Learners course offers a mix of engaging and stimulating English lessons in the morning and the chance for students to develop their skills in a wide range of activities, all coached by professionals in their field in the afternoon.
It is designed to help students build their English to its best possible level and is especially good for those who want to:
- Improve spoken English
- Increase vocabulary
- Develop exam and study skills
- Prepare to study in the UK or aboard
Activities include Art & Design, Basketball, Dance, Drama, Football, Golf, Photography and Tennis. It doesn’t matter what level students are, they can improve on a current skill or learn a new one.
Students can try just one activity or change each week.
As well as classes and activities students enjoy one half day and one full day excursion per week to a site or city of interest such as Oxford, London or Bath.
English Active Young Learners schedule
- Start dates: 10th July, 17th July, 24th July, 31st July, 7th August
- Cost: £1025 a week
- Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 weeks (10 July), 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks (17 July), 1, 2 or 3 weeks (24 July), 1 or 2 weeks (31 July), or 1 week (7 August)
- Course weeks run from Wednesday to Tuesday (7 nights)
- Morning lessons are from 9.00 to 12.20 (3 hours with 20 minute break)
- Afternoon Active sessions are from 14.00 to 15.30 (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Afternoon Activities are from 16.00 – 17.30 (1 hour 30 minutes)
- All tuition, textbooks and course materials
- Safe and secure onsite accommodation
- 24 hour supervision
- Full-board meals, snack and refreshments
- Educational trips and social programme
- End of course certificate
- Full travel and medical insurance
What’s not included?
- Transfers on arrival and departure from airports
- Unaccompanied Minor charge for personal collection and check-in (£50 each way)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and shopping (free banking provided by school). We advise £50 per week.
Apply for this course
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and return application form
- Download the application form and save it to your computer. Then complete the form and save it, keeping a copy for your records, and return the completed form to email@example.com.
- Once we have received the form we will contact you to discuss the next steps.