English for Human Resource Managers
Our intensive English for Human Resource Managers course is for human resource professionals who need English to communicate with confidence in their workplace.
Classes in the English for Human Resource Managers course provide a framework for communicating in recruitment, appraisals, health and safety, staff development and much more.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Minimum class size: 4
- Maximum class size: 6
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 30 (27 hours, 30 minutes)
- Time: 9:00-12:00 and 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: 18 Feb, 18 Mar, 29 Apr, 10 Jun, 8 Jul, 5 Aug, 9 Sept, 7 Oct, 4 Nov, 2 Dec
- Cost:** £950.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
- 6 lessons per day
- 27 hours 30 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 12.00 and 13.15 - 16.15 including breaks
English for Human Resource Managers course includes:
- Writing job advertisements and descriptions
- Handling meetings, conflict resolution, contracts and interviews
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future