English for Human Resource Managers (pm)
Our afternoon English for Human Resource Managers course is for human resource professionals who need English to communicate with confidence in their workplace.
English for Human Resource Managers course classes provide a framework for communicating in recruitment, appraisals, health and safety, staff development and much more.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Maximum class size: One-to-one
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost: £1,050.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
- 3 lessons per day
- 13 hours 45 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 13.15 - 16.15 including breaks
English for Human Resource Managers course includes:
- Writing job advertisements and descriptions
- Handling meetings, conflict resolution, contracts and interviews
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future