English for Information Technology (am)
Our English for IT professionals course is a practical language course designed to improve the listening skills, vocabulary and industry-specific communication skills of IT specialists.
We assess your specific requirements before the course starts, to create a bespoke course syllabus to meet your needs.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Maximum class size: One-to-one
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 9:00-12:00 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost:** £1,125.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
English for Information Technology course schedule
- 3 lessons per day
- 13 hours 45 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 12.00 including breaks
English for Information Technology classes include:
- Choice of class focus including: software training, network management, purchasing hardware/software, formal and informal terminology and troubleshooting
- Handling meetings and discussions
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future