English for Journalism (pm)
Our English for Journalism course is ideal for practising journalists or television correspondents and will improve your English for meetings, negotiations, telephone communication, presentations and interviews.
The English for Journalism course is also suitable for postgraduate students and other business professionals with an interest in the media.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Maximum class size: One-to-one
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
English for Journalism course schedule
- 3 lessons per day
- 13 hours 45 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 13.15 - 16.15 including breaks
English for Journalism course includes:
- Interview technique, politics, international news, broadcast journalism and the UK press
- Handling meetings and discussions
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future
Course dates will be posted here shortly. For more information on this course and the next available date please contact us.