English for Law (pm)
Our afternoon English for International Lawyers course is designed for newly-qualified or practising lawyers who need to use English in their work.
English classes for International Lawyers focus on developing effective, precise and efficient English language for use in legal work.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Maximum class size: One-to-one
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost:** £1,125.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
English for International Lawyers schedule
- 3 lessons per day
- 13 hours 45 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 13.15 - 16.15 including breaks
English for International Lawyers course includes:
- Understanding legal texts, writing contracts, advocacy and providing advice
- Meetings, negotiations and discussions
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future