General English 25
Immerse yourself in the English language on this intensive English course for serious and ambitious students who want to learn quickly.
As well as building your confidence and skills in areas including speaking, listening, reading and pronunciation, this course offers a more focused afternoon option.
- English level required: Minimum A2
- Course length: Minimum 1 weeks
- Maximum class size: 14
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 25 (22 hours, 55 minutes)
- Time: 09:00-12:00 and 13:15-15:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost**: £390.00 per week
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials.
Who is this course for?
This is our most intensive Learn English option and is for students who want a course that will help improve their English quickly. It is open to students with an A2 elementary level of English or above. You can test your English level here.
You will learn aspects of English that are relevant to you at a fast pace.
On completing this course you will have:
- increased your oral fluency
- learned “real” English using the latest course books and materials such as DVDs, newspapers and the internet
- widened your range of active vocabulary
- developed better listening skills
- improved your writing, pronunciation and reading
- developed learning strategies for the future
- developed one or more specific language skills area in more detail
In addition to our morning English 15 programme the Learn English 25 courses offer an extra 10 Special Focus afternoon classes per week.
Students attend the English for Life courses in the morning from 09:12:00 and a special focus class from 13:15 – 15:15.