General English 25
Build your confidence and skills in areas with our focused afternoon option courses.
- English level required: Minimum A2
- Course length: Minimum 1 weeks
- Maximum class size: 14
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 25 (22 hours, 55 minutes)
- Time: 09:00-12:00 and 13:15-15:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost**: £400.00 per week
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials.
Who is this course for?
This is our most intensive GE 25 option and is for Adult Learners (A2 to C1) who want to develop their confidence and language skills for a social, work or academic setting.
You can test your English level here.
You will learn aspects of English that are relevant to you at a fast pace.
On completing this course you will have:
- increased your oral fluency
- learned “real” English using the latest course books and materials such as DVDs, newspapers and the internet
- widened your range of active vocabulary
- developed better listening skills
- improved your writing, pronunciation and reading
- developed learning strategies for the future
- developed one or more specific language skills area in more detail
In addition to our morning English 15 programme the Learn English 25 courses offer an extra 10 Special Focus afternoon classes per week.
Students attend the English for Life courses in the morning from 09:12:00 and a special focus class from 13:15 – 15:15.