English for Marketing (pm)
Our English for Marketing course is designed for people working in marketing or public relations and will take your English language skills to the next level.
Using a mixture of listening, reading, discussion, role-plays and presentation practice, you will learn how to communicate more effectively with clients, customers and colleagues.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Maximum class size: One-to-one
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
English for Marketing schedule
- 3 lessons per day
- 13 hours 45 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 13.15 - 16.15 including breaks
English for Marketing course includes:
- Focus on advertising, market forecasting, sales promotions, consumer behaviour, not-for-profit marketing, branding and niche marketing
- Handling meetings and discussions
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future