English for Medicine (pm)
Our English for Medicine course is perfect for non-native speaking doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals looking to improve their English language proficiency.
The English for Medicine course is built around your specific requirements.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Maximum class size: One-to-one
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost:** £1,050.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
English for Medicine schedule
- 3 lessons per day
- 13 hours 45 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 13.15 - 16.15 including breaks
English for Medicine classes include:
- Choice of topics such as clinical medicine, third-world medical issues, presenting research and medical education
- Development of medical vocabulary, fluency in presentations and meetings, use of statistics in medical reports and presentations
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future