English for Oil and Gas Industry (pm)
Our English language classes for Oil and Gas Professionals provide a practical language course designed to improve your vocabulary, listening skills and industry-specific communication skills.
We assess your requirements before the course starts to design a bespoke course to meet your needs.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Maximum class size: One-to-one
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost:** £1,125.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
English for Oil and Gas Industry course schedule
- 3 lessons per day
- 13 hours 45 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 13.15 - 16.15 including breaks
English for Oil and Gas Industry classes include:
- Social English for business, managing international teams, marketing petroleum products, financial issues, negotiating, risk management and cultural considerations
- Development of vocabulary, fluency in presentations and meetings, producing reports
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future