English Plus - Ellesmere (12-17 years)
Our English Plus Young Learners course offers a mix of engaging and stimulating English lessons in the morning with further English practice lessons in the afternoon designed to help students build their English to its best possible level and is especially good for those who want to:
- Improve spoken English
- Increase vocabulary
- Develop exam and study skills
- Prepare to study in the UK or aboard
The English Plus programme is only available to 12 – 17 year old students.
Classes are lively, interactive and fun. Students are encouraged to speak English at all times and really benefit from using the language with others their own age in different social situations.
As well as classes and activities students enjoy one half day and one full day excursion per week to a site or city of interest such as Chester, Liverpool or Manchester.
English Plus Young Learners schedule
- Start dates: 10th July, 17th July, 24th July, 31st July, 7th August
- Cost: £850 a week
- Duration: 1-5 week stay
- Course weeks run from Wednesday to Wednesday
- Morning lessons are from 9.00 to 12.20 (3 hours with 20 minute break)
- Afternoon Plus lessons are from 14.00 to 15.30 (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Afternoon Activities are from 16.00 – 17.30 (1 hour 30 minutes)
- All tuition, textbooks and course materials
- Safe and secure onsite accommodation
- 24 hour supervision
- Full-board meals, snack and refreshments
- Educational trips and social programme
- Full travel and medical insurance
- Language Cert examination and certificate on passing this exam.
What’s not included?
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure from airports
- Unaccompanied Minor charge for personal collection and check-in (£50 each way)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and shopping (free banking provided by school). We advise £50 per week.