English Plus - Oxford (12-17 years)
Our English Plus Young Learners course offers a mix of engaging and stimulating English lessons in the morning with further English practice lessons in the afternoon designed to help students build their English to its best possible level and is especially good for those who want to:
- Improve spoken English
- Increase vocabulary
- Develop exam and study skills
- Prepare to study in the UK or aboard
Classes are lively, interactive and fun. Students are encouraged to speak English at all times and really benefit from using the language with others their own age in different social situations.
As well as classes and activities students enjoy one half day and one full day excursion per week to a site or city of interest such as Oxford, London or Bath.
English Plus Young Learners schedule
- Start dates: 4 July, 11 July, 18 July, 25 July and 1 August
- Cost: £995 a week
- Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 weeks (4 July), 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks (11 July), 1, 2 or 3 weeks (18 July), 1 or 2 weeks (25 July), or 1 week (1 August)
- Course weeks run from Wednesday to Tuesday (7 nights)
- Morning lessons are from 9.00 to 12.20 (3 hours with 20 minute break)
- Afternoon Plus lessons are from 14.00 to 15.30 (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Afternoon Activities are from 16.00 – 17.30 (1 hour 30 minutes)
- All tuition, textbooks and course materials
- Safe and secure onsite accommodation
- 24 hour supervision
- Full-board meals, snack and refreshments
- Educational trips and social programme
- End of course certificate
- Full travel and medical insurance
What’s not included?
- Transfers on arrival and departure from airports
- Unaccompanied Minor charge for personal collection and check-in (£50 each way)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and shopping (free banking provided by school). We advise £50 per week.
Apply for this course
Download and return application form
- Download the application form and save it to your computer. Then complete the form and save it, keeping a copy for your records, and return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we have received the form we will contact you to discuss the next steps.