This course is for B1 students.
This evening course is designed to improve English language writing skills in the workplace: it is run by our dedicated Business and Specialist Centre from our modern central London school and is ideal for professionals living and working in the city, who want to develop their use of written English. The course is task and topic based, which allows individual needs to be met more efficiently. The topics are chosen by the group in consultation with the teacher at the start of the course.
Is this level right for me?
This course is for B1 students. If you are unsure about your level, please test your level here. Book this course if you are already able to: describe habits and routines, past experiences as well as people, places and things, express obligations and necessity, and make requests and suggestions.
- English level required: B1
- Course length: 8 weeks
- Maximum class size: 8
- Minimum age: 18
- Lesson per week: 2 group (1 hour, 50 minutes
- Time: 18:30-20:30 (Wednesday)
- Start dates*: 9 January, 1 May, 4 September 2019
- Cost**: £450.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials.
Our Business Communication course is tailored to your individual needs. This programme is delivered in small groups and covers topics relevant to today's business professional. These may include:
- Improve your ability to maintain interaction and to put your point across in a range of contexts and to cope flexibly with problems in everyday life;
- Develop more confidence when interacting with other English speakers;
- Communicate more fluently, accurately and naturally when giving information;
- Summarise and give your opinion about a variety of motivating topics:
- Prepare and deliver an interview;
- Give detailed instructions.