This course is for B1 students.
The aim of this evening course is ideal for people living and working in London who want to improve their use of international business English in the workplace. This course focuses on developing English language confidence and giving you a skill-set for high-level international communication and relationship-building: the course is task and topic based, which allows individual needs to be met more efficiently. The topics are chosen by the group in consultation with the teacher at the start of the course.
Is this level right for me?
This course is for B1 students. If you are unsure about your level, please test your level here. Book this course if you are already able to: describe habits and routines, past experiences as well as people, places and things, express obligations and necessity, and make requests and suggestions.
- English level required: B1
- Course length: 8 weeks
- Maximum class size: 8
- Minimum age: 18
- Lesson per week: 2 group (1 hour, 50 minutes
- Time: 18:30-20:30 (Wednesday)
- Start dates*: 9 January, 1 May, 4 September 2019
- Cost**: £450.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials.
Our Business Communication course is tailored to your individual needs. This programme is delivered in small groups and covers topics relevant to today's business professional. These may include:
- Improve your ability to maintain interaction and to put your point across in a range of contexts and to cope flexibly with problems in everyday life;
- Develop more confidence when interacting with other English speakers;
- Communicate more fluently, accurately and naturally when giving information;
- Summarise and give your opinion about a variety of motivating topics:
- Prepare and deliver an interview;
- Give detailed instructions.