Business English 15 + Individual 15
This Executive Combination course provides the opportunity to take Business English small group classes alongside one-to-one lessons.
It provides an intensive and fast-paced programme designed for ambitious learners and offers the opportunity to study Business English alongside other professionals in small groups, together with15 carefully designed one-to-one lessons a week.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: Minimum 1 week
- Maximum class size: 6
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 30 (27 hours, 30 minutes)
- Time: 09:00-12:00 and 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost:** £1,560.00 per week
- Location: London
**Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for highly motivated business clients who would like additional one-to-one personalised lessons to improve their English communication skills and vocabulary quickly.
With an average learning group size of four, the morning Business English classes offer specialist expert training alongside a unique opportunity to network with fellow professionals from all around the world. The 15 additional one-to-one afternoon lessons allow clients to work on specific language areas they would like to improve.
This course focuses on topics relevant to business clients around the world and is personalised to your needs.The additional one-to-one lessons are designed to help improve the areas of English you would like to work on most.
- 3 Business English group classes a day
- 3 additional one-to-one lessons a day
- focus on improving commercial skills, preparing for meetings and presentations
- study of English for specific professional fields
Popular topics for study include:
- Meetings and discussions
- Phone and online communications
- Business networking and socialising
- Giving presentations and keynote speeches