Full-time Delta Module 2 (6 weeks)
Module 2 of our Cambridge ESOL Diploma in English Language Teaching (Delta) focuses on developing professional practice.
The Cambridge Delta at International House London is accredited at level 7 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework.
- Minimum English level: C2 advanced+
- Minimum ELT training: ELT certificate
- Minimum ELT experience: 2 years
- Minimum age: 21
- Start dates: 23 July 2018, 21 January – 1 March 2019, 15 July – 23 August 2019
- Lesson time a week: 30 hours
- Lesson days: Monday to Friday
- Lesson times: 9:00 to 16:00
- Course length: 6 weeks
- Cost: £2,255
- Cambridge fee: £142
Who is the course for?
Delta Module 2 is designed for those who already have completed Module 1 or have a Masters in ELT/ESOL/Applied Linguistics and are looking for more practical experience.
The Delta is made up of three modules and can be taken together or alone.
Module 2 looks at developing candidates further through focusing on classroom practice, deepening the understanding of language, skill, principles underlying methodologies and approaches.
Candidates can choose to do all or part of the Delta programme at IH London and still be assured of a recognised certification. Completing all three modules successfully will lead to the full Diploma award.
- Focus on knowledge and understanding of teaching methodologies
- Development of classroom practice
- Lesson preparation, teaching practice and written assignments
- In-depth preparation for all three modules
Apply for Delta course now to study later
You can apply for a Delta course at any time and, if offered a place, the offer is valid for up to a year after the date of acceptance.
To apply for this course, please follow the booking procedure below. Acceptance on to this course is dependent on the successful completion of written tasks and an interview which means that no money is taken at this stage.
Apply for this course
Download and return application form