General English 15
Book your English for Life 15 course if you want to improve your general English.
Your class will have students at the same English level as you and the teacher will base lessons around the needs of the group. You will do lots of group work and the teacher will give you individual support and encouragement
- English level required: Minimum A2
- Course length: Minimum 1 weeks
- Maximum class size: 14
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 09:00-12:00 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost**: £270.00 per week
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is £95 and includes the costs of all study materials.
Who is the course for?
Choose this course if you want to improve your general English skills. You will have 15 morning lessons per week. Your afternoons will be free for self-study or to explore London.
This course is suitable for anyone over the age of 16 with some knowledge of English (Beginners courses are available to start on set dates).
By the end of your course you will have:
- increased your oral fluency
- learned “real” English using the latest course books and materials such as DVDs, newspapers and the internet
- widened your range of active vocabulary
- developed better listening skills
- improved your writing, pronunciation and reading
- developed learning strategies for the future
You'll develop your communication skills through activities such as role-play and class discussions, and learn, review and practise new language every day. Regular homework will help you follow your progress and increase your understanding of what you have learned in class.
There will be regular one-to-one tutorials with your teacher to set new learning targets specific to your needs and these will form a base for your progress reports.
During the course you will:
- work with other students to develop your communication skills by engaging in activities such as role-plays, pair work, group work and class discussions
- learn, review and consolidate new language everyday
- learn how to become a more effective learner
- get regular homework to help you review and check your understanding of what you have learned in class
- receive Student Progress Reports to help you focus your learning
- receive regular one to one tutorials with your teacher to discuss your progress and set learning targets specific to your needs