IELTS General Test Preparation 15
You'll gain the knowledge and skills you need to achieve the band you need at IELTS in our IELTS Preparation 15 course. The course prepares you for all four parts of the test (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking), giving you practice in all task types you will encounter in the exam.
IELTS Preparation 15 is taught by specialist teachers, many of whom are IELTS examiners, so you'll gain practical tips on how to get the best test score.
Achieve the score you need to study at below degree level or to work in an English-speaking country.
- English level required: Minimum B1
- Course length: Minimum 1 week
- Maximum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 09:00-12:00 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday
- Cost**: £270 per week
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95
Who is this course for?
This course is for learners who want to improve their IELTS score significantly across all four skills in the IELTS General Test.
If you're planning to take the IELTS exam and want a course that will help you get the best score you can, this is the course for you.
You'll need an English level of B1+ mid intermediate (IELTS band 4.5 - 5.0) or above and to take an entrance language test so you can be placed in a class with other students of a similar level.
An IH London IELTS Preparation course will help you towards an English language qualification recognised throughout the world.
- Develop the skills and language you need to be successful in the IELTS General exam
- Work on exam techniques and test-taking strategies that will help you to pass the exam
- Use a range of functional language and communicate more fluently
- Use strategies and techniques to help improve all four skills – listening, reading, writing, speaking
- Think critically and express your opinions in bothwritten and spoken English.
During the course you will:
- Cover all parts of the exam and be given strategies, techniques and advice on how to achieve the score you need
- Study each part of the exam and have regular tests to see your progress
- Practise speaking using a wide range of language used in the exam
- Develop your writing skills and learn how to write letters and essays
- Listen to different talks, programmes and conversations
- Read a wide range of articles and passages to improve your reading skills
- Increase your grammar and vocabulary range to help you improve your score
- Have access to a wide range of materials to support your learning.
IELTS Entrance Test
You'll need to take and pass the IELTS Entrance Test in order to join this course and to be placed in the correct level. An Entrance Test will be provided once you book your course.
The test must be completed and returned to us five working days before the course start date.
** Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is £95 and includes the costs of all study materials. Please note, the IELTS exam fee is not included in the course price. To book an IELTS exam, please see our IELTS exam dates and fees page.