IELTS Select 5
This course focuses on all skills so that you know what to expect and can achieve your best possible IELTS score.
This intensive, face-to-face single afternoon session is perfect preparation before your test.
- English level required: Minimum B1
- Course length: 2 hours
- Minimum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 10 hours (55 minutes per lesson)
- Time*: 16:30-18:30 (Monday-Friday)
- Cost**: £150
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is this course for?
This session is ideal if you are unfamiliar with the IELTS Academic exam. You will get advice and practical tips to increase your confidence and success in the exam.
The courses are ideal if you want to improve one or more skills tested in the IELTS Academic Exam
- Monday – Writing Skills Part 1
- Tuesday – Writing Skills Part 2
- Wednesday – Listening Skills
- Thursday – Speaking Skills
- Friday - Reading Skills
Each course will deliver information and tips on one of the four skills. You will get advice on:
- The test content
- Test strategies
- Time management
- The most common IELTS topics
**Please note, the IELTS exam fee is not included in the course price. To book an IELTS exam, please see our IELTS exam dates and fees page