IELTS Select Reading
This course focuses on reading skills so that you know what to expect and can achieve your best possible IELTS score.
This intensive, face-to-face single afternoon session is perfect preparation before your test.
- English level required: Minimum B1
- Course length: 1-4 weeks
- Minimum class size: 14
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 1 (55 minutes per lesson)
- Time*: 16:30-18:30 (Tuesday, every week)
- Cost**: £30
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is this course for?
This session is ideal if you are unfamiliar with the IELTS Academic exam. You will get advice and practical tips to increase your confidence and success in the exam.
The reading sessions aim to maximise your score by increasing your knowledge of:
- different question types in the reading exam
- the types of texts and topics you might read
- reading skills that will help you use your time effectively
The sessions focus on:
- The format and timing of the reading exam, including typical questions and topics
- The strategies you need to answer the questions successfully
- Examples of texts from past papers and other sources
**Please note, the IELTS exam fee is not included in the course price. To book an IELTS exam, please see our IELTS exam dates and fees page