IELTS Select Speaking
This course focuses on speaking skills so that you know what to expect and can achieve your best possible IELTS score.
This intensive, face-to-face single afternoon session is perfect preparation before your test.
- English level required: Minimum B1
- Course length: 1 to 4 weeks
- Minimum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 1 (1 hour, 50 minutes)
- Time*: 16:30-18:30 (Thursdays, every week)
- Cost**: £30
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is this course for?
This session is ideal if you are unfamiliar with the IELTS Academic exam. You will get advice and practical tips to increase your confidence and success in the exam.
The speaking sessions aim to maximise your score by increasing your knowledge of:
- common question types in the speaking exam
- speaking strategies to answer the questions
- useful phrases for all parts of the exam
The sessions focus on:
- The format and timing of the speaking exam, including typical questions and topics
- Strategies and useful phrases to help you answer questions successfully
- Examples of model answers for parts 2 and 3 of the exam
- Advice and a practical checklist that will help you on the day of the exam
**Please note, the IELTS exam fee is not included in the course price. To book an IELTS exam, please see our IELTS exam dates and fees page