IELTS Select Writing (Task 2)
This course focuses on reading writing skills so that you know what to expect and can achieve your best possible IELTS score.
This intensive, face-to-face single afternoon session is perfect preparation before your test.
- English level required: Minimum B1
- Course length: 1 to 4 weeks
- Minimum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 1 (1 hour, 50 minutes)
- Time*: 16:30-18:30 (Tuesday)
- Cost**: £30
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is this course for?
This session is ideal if you are unfamiliar with the IELTS Academic exam. You will get advice and practical tips to increase your confidence and success in the exam.
The writing session aim to maximise your score by increasing your knowledge of the more demanding part of the IELTS writing test:
- The common question task types for IELTS Writing Task 2
- how to structure your writing and organise your ideas clearly
- useful language to help you produce a written argument and support your ideas, on a given topic
The sessions focus on:
- The format and timing of the writing exam, including typical questions and topics
- Different types of essay question and how to answer them
- Examples of model answers for writing part 2
- Advice and practical language to help you write a better answer
**Please note, the IELTS exam fee is not included in the course price. To book an IELTS exam, please see our IELTS exam dates and fees page