IELTS Top Tips
This session provides advice for the test so that you know what to expect and can achieve your best possible IELTS score.
This intensive, face-to-face single afternoon session is perfect preparation before your test.
- English level required: Minimum B1
- Course length: 1 to 4 weeks
- Minimum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 1 (1 hour, 50 minutes)
- Time*: 16:00-18:00 (Fridays, every week), starting September: 16:30-18:30 (Fridays, every week)
- Cost**: £30
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is this course for?
The session is ideal if you are close to your target IELTS level, but want more coaching and guidance in key areas.
The session aims to maximise your score by increasing your knowledge of:
- the test content
- test strategies
- common mistakes
The session focuses on:
- The format, timing and marking in all parts of the test (reading, listening, writing and speaking)
- Strategies to help you answer questions successfully
- Mistakes often made by candidates and how to avoid them
- Advice and a practical checklist that will help you on the day of the test.
**Please note, the IELTS exam fee is not included in the course price. To book an IELTS exam, please see our IELTS exam dates and fees page