Italian Practice Lessons - Intermediate - 10 Weeks
Our Italian practice lessons are a great and affordable way to learn Italian. Choose level 3 intermediate if you have studied Italian part-time for the equivalent of two years or have A-Level Italian.
Check your Italian level and see which course to choose.
Costing just £35 for a 10 week course, our lively and engaging practice lessons are taught by IH London student teachers under the supervision of expert language teacher trainers. Italian practice lessons provide support and practice with speaking and writing in Italian.
1 May - 3 July 2019
16 October – 18 December 2019
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to the Friday: same week, same time.
Italian practice lessons information
- Completion of short Italian language level test required before enrolment
- Minimum student age for Italian practice lessons - 18 years +
- Language level for Italian practice lessons: intermediate level Italian required
Italian practice lessons schedule
- Course runs for 10 weeks
- 1 lesson per week
- Italian practice lessons take place on a Wednesday evening, 18.30 - 20.30
Italian practice course includes:
- Lessons taught by up to six supervised IH London trainee teachers
- All lessons are supervised by experienced teacher trainers
- Access to IH London language school facilities
During the course you will learn how to:
- Enjoy spontaneous conversations on a range of common topics, such as family, what you do in your free time, work, travel and your plans for the future.
- Describe your experiences, dreams, hopes and ambitions.
- State your opinions and give reasons for them.
- Tell personal anecdotes or describe the plot of a book or film and your reactions to it.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken, such as getting around, shopping, asking for sightseeing places, and going to hotels and restaurants.
- Understand the main points of many radio or TV programmes on current affairs or topics of personal or professional interest when the delivery is relatively slow and clear.
- Understand and write descriptions of events, feelings and wishes in emails, notes and messages.
- Accurately use a range of grammar points: passato prossimo, imperfetto, stare+gerundio, i pronomi diretti e indiretti, preposizioni semplici e articolate, il verbo piacere, imperativo formale, futuro semplice, condizionale semplice.