Italian Practice Lessons - Intermediate - 4 Weeks
Intermediate Italian practice lessons are an affordable way to advance your Italian language learning. Choose intermediate if you have studied up to level 12, you have A-Level Italian, or you have studied Italian part-time for the equivalent of two years.
Check your Italian level and see which course to choose.
Intermediate Italian classes build on previous Italian language study, focusing on conversational Italian and building grammar and vocabulary.
27 February – 20 March 2019
10 July -31 July 2019
Four weeks of Italian study for £35
Costing just £35 for a 4 week course, Italian practice lessons are taught by IH London student teachers under the close supervision of expert teacher trainers.
Taught at our Covent Garden language school, Italian practice lessons offer a lively environment for language learning. Each session is taught by up to 6 student teachers, guided by experienced teacher trainers.
Italian practice class information:
- Lessons taught by up to six IH London student teachers
- All lessons are supervised by experienced teacher trainers
- Students have access to IH London language facilities
- Minimum student age for Italian practice lessons is 18 years +
Italian practice lessons schedule
- Course runs for 4 weeks
- 2 (2 hour) lessons a week
- Italian practice lessons take place on Monday and Wednesday evenings, 18.30 - 20.30
During the course you will learn how to:
- Enjoy spontaneous conversations on a range of common topics, such as family, what you do in your free time, work, travel and your plans for the future.
- Describe your experiences, dreams, hopes and ambitions.
- State your opinions and give reasons for them.
- Tell personal anecdotes or describe the plot of a book or film and your reactions to it.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken, such as getting around, shopping, asking for sightseeing places, and going to hotels and restaurants.
- Understand the main points of many radio or TV programmes on current affairs or topics of personal or professional interest when the delivery is relatively slow and clear.
- Understand and write descriptions of events, feelings and wishes in emails, notes and messages.
- Accurately use a range of grammar points: passato prossimo, imperfetto, stare+gerundio, i pronomi diretti e indiretti, preposizioni semplici e articolate, il verbo piacere, imperativo formale, futuro semplice, condizionale semplice.