Managing Change - Online
This module will give you the theoretical framework and practical tools you need to lead change programmes and respond to change initiatives effectively.
During the module you will:
- consider how change is managed in your organisation
- develop an awareness of different models of change management
- develop an understanding of the different factors that drive change
- become aware of the different response cycles to change
- examine the relationship between leadership and change management
- Minimum English level: C1+/C2
- Minimum age: 21
- Module lenghts: 6 weeks
- Cost: £350.00
- Start dates: 6th January 2020 – 16th February 2020
Modules can be run outside the stated dates if we have sufficient course participants (minimum 6).