Observation and Giving Feedback - Online
This module gives you practical help and a set of strategies to manage observation and feedback successfully in your workplace.
During the module you will:
- consider and define the role of observation in your workplace
- arrive at a definition of what constitutes effective teaching in your context
- explore different observation types and their validity in your context
- explore different ways of giving oral and written feedback to your teachers
- examine how to integrate observation into your organisation
- Minimum English level: C1+/C2
- Minimum age: 21
- Module lenghts: 6 weeks
- Cost: £350.00
- Start dates: 1th November – 22nd December 2019
Modules can be run outside the stated dates if we have sufficient course participants (minimum 6).