Performance Management - Online
This module explores issues related to performance management for both academic and non-academic staff.
During the module you will:
- arrive at an understanding of what performance management means in practice
- consider the relationship between observations, in-service training and appraisals
- examine how to create a consistent and coherent CPD in your organisation for all staff
- critically evaluate existing tools for performance management and begin to devise your own.
- Minimum English level: C1+/C2
- Minimum age: 21
- Module lenghts: 6 weeks
- Cost: £350.00
- Start dates: 9 September 2019
Modules can be run outside the stated dates if there are sufficient course participants (minimum 6).